Pedal for Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
That'll have been the guy on the unicycle... :wacko:
No, he was on the challenge ride, I passed him.
So, what happened to @jazloc then, anybody knows?

D

Deleted member 20519

According to his strava and what he commenting on was the 7 mile night ride he done last night was his ONLY ride of September

'fraid so, couldn't find my other glove on Saturday morning :rolleyes:

Col5632

Guru
You know what I mean :laugh:

You didnt do one of the biggest rides in the country which is pretty much on your doorstep cause you couldnt find gloves? :cycle:

D

Deleted member 20519

You didnt do one of the biggest rides in the country which is pretty much on your doorstep cause you couldnt find gloves? :cycle:

It was pretty damn cold though :whistle: Doubt I could have done 70 miles anyway.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ach Col, go easy on Jaz. Maybe he has lost interest in cycling a wee bit, too many new things to discover when you approach teenagedom (doom? :huh:)
Nae worries, Jaz, in about 10 years you will post on the beginners forum "back on the bike since I was a lad, looking to relive the good times, found my old Triban 3 in the shed, a tear came to my eyes"
Such is the natural progression of life.

Col5632

Guru
Ach Col, go easy on Jaz. Maybe he has lost interest in cycling a wee bit, too many new things to discover when you approach teenagedom (doom? :huh:)
Nae worries, Jaz, in about 10 years you will post on the beginners forum "back on the bike since I was a lad, looking to relive the good times, found my old Triban 3 in the shed, a tear came to my eyes"

I see where your coming from, Jaz seems keen to do every event which is great but sometimes its just not possible to do every event and if you enter or say your going to do something then make sure you put the work in and make sure you have everything you need to complete the cycle the night before.

D

Deleted member 20519

I don't think I've lost my interest in cycling, it's just that between exams, trying to find a college course that interests me and trying to find a job I haven't had an awful lot of time to get out on the bike. I'm not as fit as I was last year and it feels like I'm starting from scratch all over again, it sucks!

D

Deleted member 20519

And as for not attending CC rides, a lot of them are nowhere near me and cost upwards of £20 on train fares and I can't really afford that :blush:

Top Bottom