Pedal for Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I don't think I've lost my interest in cycling, it's just that between exams, trying to find a college course that interests me and trying to find a job I haven't had an awful lot of time to get out on the bike. I'm not as fit as I was last year and it feels like I'm starting from scratch all over again, it sucks!
Yes, and I think you are spot on in putting the planning of your future before the cycling - unless you were planning to become a pro cyclist LOL

Just wanted to say a wee thanks for all the tips and advice I picked up here before Sunday's PfS. I really enjoyed the whole thing. We set off at 8.30 (dead on our allocated time) and had a really great ride. I may well have been one of those newbies to group cycling that got in the way of some of you more experienced cyclists :tongue: but I found the camaraderie superb ( I also found the cakes at Avonbridge superb...) The only bit we didn't enjoy were those last few miles along the cycle path and through the residential streets. Just too busy there and I felt a bit sorry for the walkers and runners!
I also agree with what someone else said about it being a lot to pay for a cycle that you could go and do yourself on a Sunday morning, but for me it was worth every penny. I was buzzing for ages after, and I think that was really just down to being a part of, and finishing, a big fun event alongside so many other cyclists of all shapes, sizes and abilities.

Col5632

Guru

You dont half like your night rides eh? last wednesday in the dark was enough for me lol

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I don't really fancy paying £9 for a watermark-free image, but here's me making a funny face somewhere on the way to Murrayfield:

newthumb.jpeg

Top Bottom