People who say "No problem!"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I agree 110%.
A golfing mate just hates it when people use that expression.
I bet he cheats at golf!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I rather like that - never seen it before. Will probably have a good old cog' on it when we hit the G & T's around midnight and the wine and prosecco are in the rear view mirror. ^_^

Came across it on a training course years back and it ably summed up what occurs when learning a new subject especially if you get some good early successes.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Presumably that is not intended as a regular verb otherwise I might be right on over Pet, Love, mudsticks. ^_^

I'd say that sounds highly irregular.

And really, I'm quite shocked at such an inference. :angel:

What with you being an' moral moderator on CC, and in addition - as far as I know - an respectabubble married man :whistle:

JPBoothy

Veteran
That is absolutely fine. :thumbsup:

If you are Australian.
Mmm yes, I tend to agree that if you are Australian then it doesn't seem out of place as they are generally quite laid back characters who probably do not have many worries.. However, if you are a middle aged Brit who's trying to 'get down with the kids' by using that expression then perhaps not. Richard Hammond on Top Gear comes to mind when he was going through his 'hey dude' phase of long hair, stubble and leather bracelets. But, I've never really given it much thought :whistle:

JPBoothy

Veteran
When I run market stalls, I usually say something along the lines of "Hello, or good morning, how are you doing ?"

People then tended to stick around to chat about their favourite subject (themselves) and would almost invariably buying something before moving on.

I guess it helped that I was also selling the best veg in the valley,

Was that really a branding?? :wacko:

Whoever came up with that one, must have felt really proud to get it past the company linguists :rolleyes:
Yes, they were quite cunning there :rofl:

Childish I know, but I used to love Viz :shy:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Or should I just open another bottle and chill?
This. You shouldn't even need to open the bottle.

Top Bottom