Personal numberplates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
[QUOTE 2723405, member: 9609"]Your car is so common you need to identify it by the number plate ?[/quote]
Unfortunely some times yes, I have a grey Peugeot not a Porsche :sad:

screenman

Legendary Member
I think anyone who has not got a private plate has failed to make a decent living in the work place, and are jealous..

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
I think anyone who has not got a private plate has failed to make a decent living in the work place, and are jealous..
either that or they really couldn't give a toss.
If everyone was into the same things it would be very boring world

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
A bloke at work sometimes brings his wife's audi Q7 with the equally pretentious M155 T1VA, with a bit of black tape from the bottom of the 1 to the top of the V. Got some bollocks about running a dancing school at the bottom of the plate too. Fairly cringey.

I had a plate of BD55 HMV on my last car. A mate reckoned people would think I was the boss .... of HMV. Yes, of course they would. Me driving about in a Scenic an all.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Used to be a right petrol head a few years ago,
not really into it all now but do like some of the electric cars being made
I'm getting right into:bicycle: now, that's all to do with me son, he's bike mad :wacko:

screenman

Legendary Member
I hope most got the humour in my post, it seems some people on here think that because somebody likes something they do not then it makes them a knob. Seems all a bit childish to me, as I said you ask most car owners they think cyclists are knobs, must agree on a wet windy day like today I must be one.

I used to have S50 RAT on a Discovery I owned between 2001 & 2005
It was 'S plated' anyway, & a 50th Anniversary edition, plus my initials. My wife bought it for me as a birthday pressie.
It was fairly well known amongst the Land Rover fraternity of the time

It was transferred to the replacing Defender Td5 110CSW, but I didn't get chance to retain it, as that Landie sold a lot quicker than I thought it would

Wife had X8 JLT on our XKR

There used to be B16 DOC on a Porch at work, curious thing was the driver (one of the Registrars) was such a nice guy too, not the archetypal 911 owner

Plus, JAB 1T, as in needles & injections.......

Top Bottom