Personal numberplates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
I'd like one.

As an avid coin collector with a specific interest in old penny pieces I'm keeping my eyes peeled for PEN1S comng up for sale.

I don't think the owner would be included in the sale.:whistle:

Hobbio

I don't understand why people get uptight about personal plates. It's just a thing that some people want to put on their cars or motorbikes. I don't have them, but that's only cos I couldn't afford the ones I'd really want.

Different strokes for different folks, there are plenty of people who think spending £1k plus on a bicycle is ridiculous.

Hobbio

It's not so much about what you buy, it more about people spending their own money on things that appeal to them personally. The same people who think nothing of spending £1k on a plate wouldn't entertain the idea of spending the same amount on a bicycle as the it just doesn't grab them like a plate does. Each to their own, is what I'm getting at and who am I to judge?

crazyjoe101

I honestly don't get the point. It's kind of like me getting my bike marked by the police but to have my name scratched horribly up the of the frame alpha-numerically too...

winjim

Smash the cistern
There's a car round here which must be owned by a lady named Poppy. Unfortunately it seems she couldn't quite get that, so her number plate reads POOPPY. :laugh:

Top Bottom