pet peeves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
Yea that really gets up my back to. And charging more for uk apples than ones from Europe WTF is the logic in that?
Actuly i think its because they know people will pay the extra to reduce food miles total con something should be done in regards to that IMO.

Baggy said:
my first boyfriend was "well lush" :biggrin:
Your first boyfriend was ginger...:sad::eek:

People eating crisps near me with their mouths open.

People who haven't evolved enough to be able to chew gum with their mouth closed.

People who manage to block aisles in the supermarket because their brain is so occupied with staring vacantly at the shelves (presumably in search of lamb mince because Delia has told them that they have to have it and they are too f*cking thick to improvise) that they haven't realised that the trolley clutched in their puffy, scrofulous hand is stretched all the way from tinned pulses to the tuna on the other side. One day I will build a trolley with a cow catcher on the front and a set of garden shears for snipping these extrusions of offal and meaty stupidity in two.

People who can't bear to let their foul brats wait a second longer for their hourly dose of e-numbers and sugar and wander around the supermarket merrily opening packets of Haribo and Space Raiders to stuff down the snot smeared, mewling faces of little Josh and Chelsey.

In fact, people generally.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
People who think they have the god given right to breeze round Sainsco's unhindered, if I want to block the aisle whilst choosing my fair trade pulses and perusing the tins of tuna free dolphin then I shall do so. :sad:

Elmer Fudd said:
People who think they have the god given right to breeze round Sainsco's unhindered, if I want to block the aisle whilst choosing my fair trade pulses and perusing the tins of tuna free dolphin then I shall do so. :sad:
<reaches for shears>
SNIP! :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Speicher put me out tonight, and it is very wet and very cold. Then when I wanted to come back into the warm house, she ignored me battering the door down. She does not like it when I wake her up at 4 in the morning because I want to go out. Nor does she like it when I sit on a pile of clean laundry, it is so comfy.

She will only let me have a little bit of breakfast at a time, this is because she thinks I eat it too quickly and make myself sick. She won't let me have milk either. And now, to top it all, she has a owl as a avatar. :sad:

Abitrary

Staff in the co-op buying their groceries after clocking off and chatting with their till-mates as if they were still at work and they're all suddenly chatty the one leaving because she feels sorry for the one on duty and the one on duty because she has to show that she's not jealous of the one still not on duty and I'm standing behind and all I want is for them to shift their arses so I can buy a small bottle of baileys, a battery, and some razor blades

longers

Legendary Member
miloat said:
The existence of the daily mail :sad:

This was my parents paper of choice for years until they stopped getting a paper delivered. There has been a noticeable change in their outlook on life since.

Bigtallfatbloke

Ok...wot bugs me...

1) People who sit in judgement on me
2) Our materialistic society
3) Manchester UTD
4) The expectation to achieve
5) Music gear manufactures ridiculous marketing claims
6) Good looking women who dress like frumps
7) Paul Mc Cartney
8)White van man
9) computers
10) flip flops
11) The sellers market on ebay
12) Myself
13) Bob Dylan
14) Graham Norton
15) Used car dealers
16) automated answer services
17) ageism in the workplace
18) Banks
19) Nationalism
20) Rap

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Ok...wot bugs me...

1) People who sit in judgement on me
2) Our materialistic society
3) Manchester UTD

You only need 3 points of grievance to walk around wearing a long black leather coat and sunglasses, shooting people up with a sawn-off shotgun whilst sniffing tippex thinner.

The other 17 points are just niceties.

Top Bottom