pet peeves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

1) The weather
2) My own laziness
3) Banks, finance systems in general, and inflexibility and impersonalness of companies
4) Thick people
5) Staff of companies who take it personally when you use the term "you" meaning the company as a whole
6) People who drive about half a mile to work
7) People in companies who say they'll ring you back then don't
8) Renault meganes
9) Bandwagons
10) Shop assistants who are excessively unapologetic for their shop's crapness, or who even celebrate it
11) The importance of money

bonj2

oh, i should also mention i'm not overly keen on thick bank staff who drive about half a mile to their bank in their renault megane.

gbb

Legendary Member
'Lush' comes and goes...we were using it in the mid 70s :biggrin:

My hate....reaising that i hate the kids for doing EXACTLY what i did when i was their age.

The times i've seen an old boy ragging his car round, wheelspinning and tearing about....
'tw@t...look at him'........then the awful realisation.....i used to do exacty the same 30 years ago :blush::smile:

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
I was with like Darol down the offie and i was like I dont belive it white lighting cost 20p more like cos of dat government people like.
AHHHHHHHHHHghhhhh :smile:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
miloat said:
Safe bruv init.
That drives me mental do they not relise that if they dont learn to speak properly there going to become the underclass.

Nuff troofs, fo' wreel. :smile:

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
And also the term woop I seem to hear WTF.
I live in Wiltshire now why cant you speak like your supposed to I love the accent not in some odd mock London accent.
It makes me upset to the core.

gbb

Legendary Member
Maz said:
kids who say something is "well sick [spelling?]" to mean it is 'really great'.

Yes...my son (as well as everyone else his age at the time) used say ..
'that's well bad good that is'...

meaning it's really good of course :smile:

people who flob their chewed gum onto the pavement without any concern for the poor f*cker who inevitably will tread into it...which is usually me...CU*TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
People that spit publicly i have to admit to doing it on the bike when necessary sometimes.
But at college you see people in the smoking area with puddles of goo at their feet nice.
filthy habit.

SamNichols

I get exceedingly annoyed with the over-use of the word 'like' these days: all it signifies is a lack of confidence in what you're trying to say.

Also, student couples who kiss in the library.
Oh, and students in general can be pretty annoying.

Top Bottom