Planet X Das Boot - any users?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big John

Guru
Shimano clones by the looks of it, which is no bad thing. Had my Shimano boots for a few years now and still not showing any signs of wear so if Planet X are as good you won't go far wrong. After suffering cold feet for years these things solved the problem. Went out in them this morning and there was still a bit of ice on the roads round here....about 2C I guess. Felt fine, as always. If it gets proper cold and there's a threat of rain I put a cheapo pair of overshoes on top for a bit of extra insulation. When I think of the years I suffered in silence when the answer was there all the time 🥶

I'm taking the plunge.. will report back
Please post pic wearing for foot fetishists and so that we can judge any ugliness.
Vickster can feel free to post alternatives.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have the Shimano booties too.

These still have the same problem the Shimano jobbies do. Two big holes in the top.

Get yourself some dry suit wrist cuffs and trim them. They work well. £6 a pair. I use them when it's horrid outside with y Shimano MW7's - the PX's look a close copy !

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Get yourself some dry suit wrist cuffs and trim them. They work well. £6 a pair. I use them when it's horrid outside with y Shimano MW7's - the PX's look a close copy !
I bought a pair of gators from Wiggle for a tenner. They work well and no need to faff about cutting stuff up.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
These
1608849123766.png

Top Bottom