Planet X Das Boot - any users?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I thought you meant the half leg things ! Spatz or what they were called.
Spatz on their own are still only one piece of the puzzle. They have massive sole holes so still let water in over time, other solutions like Velotoze are great until they rip on your fasteners, I broke a serious sweat just putting a pair on, that was before shoes.

Of the two, I would purchase Spatz if I was doing a lot more outdoor mileage, but would still be putting them over an SPD boot - perhaps to the cost of boil in the bag feet and fairly hefty cost to the wallet

rivers

How far can I go?
Spatz on their own are still only one piece of the puzzle. They have massive sole holes so still let water in over time, other solutions like Velotoze are great until they rip on your fasteners, I broke a serious sweat just putting a pair on, that was before shoes.
Of the two, I would purchase Spatz if I was doing a lot more outdoor mileage, but would still be putting them over an SPD boot - perhaps to the cost of boil in the bag feet and fairly hefty cost to the wallet

Gamechanger for putting velotoze on

If it rains seriously hard then water will run down your leg and inside any gaitor type thingy. The only way to stop that is for full length overtrousers - perish the thought.

OP
OP
Arjimlad

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I have something similar and they are excellent. Much better than shoe covers. I should have bought mine years ago.

Buy them.
Ordered yesterday! Will report back

Tom B

Guru
If it rains seriously hard then water will run down your leg and inside any gaitor type thingy. The only way to stop that is for full length overtrousers - perish the thought.

Whereupon my insulting tape solution is great. Also keeps the over trouser out of the chain rings.

Wind it down the calf from the knee for the bondagesque look

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Also awaiting reports on sizing/fit , before I put money down on a pair of Northwave something .. :laugh: just because I know a eu45 fits

Top Bottom