Plans for the Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Out on Bike on Sunday too - Manc -> Blackpool run.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Getting me kit out in preparation for my 2 week tour in France next Thursday. I don't think I cleaned the tent after last years!:evil:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
On bike Sunday. Was going to be Sunday and Saturday, but mum has expressed her worry(like normal:wacko:) about me going out on the saturday ride and there being no-one at home in-case anything happens. Mum and ad away in caravan, same next weekend, so will be out next saturday and sunday i think :evil:
Might come on here for abit, dont seem to be on here much at the moment;)

mr Mag00

rising member
folk festival in priddy, somerset. never been, looking forward to it once i heard they have a real ale beer tent :tongue:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Hoping for a ride on Sunday - maybe up to Congleton along the lanes if I feel up to it. Not had the good wheels on the bike for a couple of weeks now, and it feels like too long!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
cycle in the morning, pm do the diy I didn't get round to last weekend, frantically search for daughter #1's docs/passport, as she's off on a school trip, sort out "the smell" in our hall (:tongue::smile:), book somewhere to stay for a night in Sweden in August, sort out insurance for our hols, etc etc etc etc etc .... too many things to do, too litle time to do them in! :smile: Have a good weekend, all! :smile:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Aperitif said:
I'm laying some paving in the afternoons, working and shopping for people in the mornings and drinking some "dan_bo special" at every opportunity. No recreational cycling it seems :tongue:
Cricket, rugby and TdF for those odd moments too.:smile:

I do hope you're meaning red wine there pal, otherwise you'll wave to check with the missus.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Quick ride on Saturday and then a proper ride in the peaks on Sunday, followed by a mate's Tour de France BBQ which I'm very excited about. Burgers, bikes and the TdF!!

Top Bottom