Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Drying off, I'm totally soaked;for some reason my Altura overtrowsers have developed a leak behind the knee :rolleyes:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've got work Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening.
I am hoping for good weather on Sunday morning as I am planning a picnic date. Must sort out a back up plan just in case though.

ChrisKH

Guru
Taking my eight year old for a 5 mile pootle on Saturday morning around the Tilbury forts - some really great paths along the Thames estuary in that neck of the woods. I need to experiment with my cleat position at the same time to try and rid myself of left hand knee pain.

Mrs. KH is desperate to watch the film version of Mamma Mia, so possibly that in the evening subject to babysitters. Otherwise I will be in the garden; the fruit trees require treatment and I need to cut back and weed. The rain is all evry well, but I've got a jungle out there now.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Have invited half the world to a barbecue tomorrow evening... metcheck tells me it's going to be wetter than a duck's @rse, so that'll be a bbq in the kitchen, then!
Also, put some new shelves up in the kitchen yesterday evening, so I'm half expecting to be putting them back up again before the end of the weekend! :rolleyes:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Saturday, probably clean the bike(needs doing) clean and oil the chain. Then Sunday, off into the Peak District to do some hills:biggrin:. First time i'm going there, people have said i should go and do some real hill to see how i go, and some people from the club are going so i am going:biggrin: Got to meet someone in town at 8:20, so will be up early, about 6:30, to get my paper round done. Will probably get everything ready the night before aswell so i just have to put my drinks on the bike in the morning, get changed and go.
Cant wait to go do some big hills:biggrin:

Top Bottom