pointless bicycle accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaijintendo

Veteran
Hard enough for what?
Hard enough to not hear it... I am not sure now. Made sense to me a couple of glasses ago.

ayceejay

Guru
Listen, you may well complain about useless accessories but if you are searching for one that fashion or velominati has bypassed leaving you hunting you may want to empathise with the lengths I went to to get these tassels affixed to my handlebars
bike.jpg

Sharky

Guru
A carbon tri-spoke wheel all the way from China .......

....... only to find out last week that my fall on black ice back in January had resulted in a fractured pelvis!
....... maybe next year?

Here is my starter for 10, i have just seen this on eBay.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wrist-Band-...0-800-810-1000-OS486-/302178064147?nav=SEARCH

It has me wondering is this the most pointless / useless cycle accessory ever.

I am sure some of you can think of other examples.

Actually - can I thank you for this.....

Works brilliantly on a recumbent with a boom, and is far mores secure and adaptable than some of the other adaptations

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The beauty of the base is continued through its optimised design specifically for cycling cleats. Being inspired by a friend's misfortune as he slipped off his floor pump and gouged the sole of his 2 days old shoes the Super Pista Ultimate has the thinnest base ever and raises the question, why didn't anyone think of it before?

The beauty of the base is continued through its optimised design specifically for cycling cleats. Being inspired by a friend's misfortune as he slipped off his floor pump and gouged the sole of his 2 days old shoes the Super Pista Ultimate has the thinnest base ever and raises the question, why didn't anyone think of it before?
My friends ridiculous shoes slipped and got damaged! Solution? Change all the surfaces he walks on, at £200/square inch.

Or change his shoes.

Mission_Workshop_Rondel_Sole_and_Cleat.jpg

Top Bottom