Pointless & impractical vehicles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Leccy cars either have a grill at the front or a blank panel where the grill used to be. Reminds me of cars designed during the Horse Age still looking like horseless carriages.

I've yet to see a nice EV design from the latest crop. The BMW i8 had a look but most if not all EVs leave me feeling....nah. There's so little style or flair about them.

I've yet to see a nice EV design from the latest crop. The BMW i8 had a look but most if not all EVs leave me feeling....nah. There's so little style or flair about them.

Your standards are too high; you'll be expecting them to be genuinely environmentally friendly next.

classic33

Leg End Member
Photoshop?
Possibly, a Bat mobile prototype according to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_ttxwheSc

Ad Heavy Video, you have been warned.

1698162255479.png

Nah, it's been photoshopped / CGI'd. You can easily see where the image has been cloned and then transposed. I do a lot of photo restoration in photoshop, so the techniques (and mistakes e.g. duplicate reflections) are easy enough to spot.

Also, mechanically, it wouldn't work, because the wheel arches would intrude into the passenger cabin, meaning you couldn't get any seating in. Stuff like that, where it *has* been built, tends to be done on a custom chassis.

Seevio

Guru
Another example of the difference between "can" and "should".

Jody

Stubborn git
Anyone work out what's under the skin?

Another US mash up vehicle found in a salvage auction

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027-123416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027-123416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20231027-123400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027-123400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom