Police Pull Cyclist Over/ Interesting Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boydj

Legendary Member
F-----g know-it-all pillock -- why knock on only the police car window? I, for one, would rather have the police on the side of cyclists, so to go around winding them up, then post it on the internet, is totally counter-productive.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Does anyone know what road this is? there is a sign at the start of the bus lane which we can't see in the video but will tell us if any of those vehicles are legally allowed to be in it at any point.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
In all fairness if it does turn out that they were in there illegally then I hope you all sham them police officers. Very piss poor of them if so. Granted the cyclist used the wrong approach but if right well hes right. The police should have been giving out tickets to all of them cars in that bus lane not joining them. In a case of such they prob could have called for another car. £60+ each car- they would have made their moneys worth.

theFire

Veteran
I came across a police car in an ASL on Friday morning (didn't see if he entered it on a Red light or not).... I looked at the officer in the passenger seat, he looked at me, I looked down at the ASL... he knew what I was getting at. I turned away and didn't look at him again.

Radchenister

Veteran
'I've got you on camera' - might make that my new catch phrase.

Remember, occasionally people used to punch Jeremy Beadle ;) !

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO3BvGEWT9c

boydj

Legendary Member
In all fairness if it does turn out that they were in there illegally then I hope you all sham them police officers. Very **** poor of them if so. Granted the cyclist used the wrong approach but if right well hes right. The police should have been giving out tickets to all of them cars in that bus lane not joining them. In a case of such they prob could have called for another car. £60+ each car- they would have made their moneys worth.
Given the amount of newsprint given over to complaints about bus-lane cameras, and the fines they generated, in Edinburgh earlier this year, I'd be surprised if the bus-lane was actually operational at the time.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Embra polis seem to have gone a bit soft in recent years:whistle:

Absolutely, they lost face a bit as they never did get his details and let him ride off. If the arrogant knob had done that in the "good old days" he would have been thrown in a cell to reconsider his attitude. Is this really what we call progress? The guy is a complete and utter to55er.

I'm guessing that the legal-encyclopaedia-on-a-bike was only being asked for his details because he'd failed the "attitude test" and the officer wanted to inconvenience him, or put the wind up him in some way.

The cyclist is not going to win any friends with an attitude like that and is always going to find trouble when actively seeking it out.

Top Bottom