Poor customer service from Halfords?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

Some people can be wound up so easily. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ah, trolling...
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

Some people can be wound up so easily. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think that you will find that folk will be laughing at you and not with you. That's not a comfortable place to be.
 

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

Some people can be wound up so easily. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

facepalm.jpg
 
At least it wasn't milk that got spilt!!

I did that in the 99p shop...It's amazing what a hell of a mess it makes in my bag.Didn't even ask for a replacement as I was hugely embarresed but they gave it to me anyway.Just wanted to go without the fuss.:blush:

I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

Some people can be wound up so easily. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good god,this guy has a lot of time on his hands.:tired:
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom