Poor customer service from Halfords?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

Some people can be wound up so easily. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ah, trolling...

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm glad some people have seen the true light in this thread. Obviously I made the whole thing up. Do you actually think I would expect a refund on a mistake I made (apart from the mistake of going to Halfords)?

I think that you will find that folk will be laughing at you and not with you. That's not a comfortable place to be.

Glow worm

Legendary Member

facepalm.jpg

Lonestar

Veteran
At least it wasn't milk that got spilt!!

I did that in the 99p shop...It's amazing what a hell of a mess it makes in my bag.Didn't even ask for a replacement as I was hugely embarresed but they gave it to me anyway.Just wanted to go without the fuss.:blush:

Good god,this guy has a lot of time on his hands.:tired:

Last edited:
Top Bottom