Post a photo of your handlebar real estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
^ :ohmy: That's an epic amount of lights Cubist

This is mine but without the dropper remote which normally sits next to the rear brake lever.
20160106_205036_zpsj2y6bzz3.jpg
If my fading memory serves me, that photo was taken when three of us used to go night riding. The photo features a couple of magic shine clones and the three LED version with the Mickey Mouse ears. Harking back to the days before cheap Chinese LEDS there are also a couple of the fabled Tesco 3w Cree torches which I bodged on using cable lock frame mounts. In those days being able to see more than twenty five yards ahead was considered swanky.

Nowadays with an eBay twin LED bar mount and a T6 headlamp you can burn holes in the trail for a lot less money!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mine. Garmin, two Hope Vision 1's and a C&B Seen City Slicker. Excuse the wonky bars, this was after an accident. This is the commuter.
A Fosbrook Cycle Handlebars.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Distorted vision. If you crash, you will destroy most of that gear on the handlebar.

I have a bar bag and a Garmin touring and thats enough.

Jody

Stubborn git
In those days being able to see more than twenty five yards ahead was considered swanky.

Nowadays with an eBay twin LED bar mount and a T6 headlamp you can burn holes in the trail for a lot less money!

You can tell its a while ago from the narrow bars and bar ends :laugh:

Still amazes me how far tech has come with lights. My previous light to the SSX2 was a halogen Cateye that took 4 pencil batteries every couple of hours and you could only see a few feet.

Cubist

Still wavin'
You can tell its a while ago from the narrow bars and bar ends :laugh:

Still amazes me how far tech has come with lights. My previous light to the SSX2 was a halogen Cateye that took 4 pencil batteries every couple of hours and you could only see a few feet.
It was my commuter to be honest... A Boardman Hybrid Pro.

Current MTB bars are 780s with 1* and an underslung reverb remote, so definitely less clutter!

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
And this one
image.jpeg

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Not worth taking a pic, but from L-R, if you can envision this:

Left hand brake/shifter hood, blue
Blinker light with elasticated straps
Handlebar stem
Right hand brake/shifter hood, blue

I'm a bit "Buckminster Fuller" about bike stuff. And with stuff generally, I'm starting to find.

Top Bottom