Post a photo of your handlebar real estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
It's a'll needed for his world record attempt.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

There's always an exception to the rule / one awkward Bugger. Respect.
The rest? Ridiculous, IMO.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

There's always an exception to the rule / one awkward Bugger. Respect.
The rest? Ridiculous, IMO.
Sorry I didn't explain it better, but @ianrauk took care of that. Yup, that was my point. Anyone who doesn't need to record circa 200miles of riding per day does not need 3 different records of their ride.

And as you are out of the loop, and I had missed the magic moment: we now have a new world record for the most miles cycled in a year.
Kurt Searvogel rode 76,076 miles last year (ok, technically the year ending 9th of this month). That breaks a record that had stood since 1939.

Fingers crossed that Steve Abraham of Milton Keynes matches that (he actually started first, but a moped rider put paid to his first attempt).

bikeman66

I'm beginner to cycling and I'm always interested in what people have on their handlebars as people have differing views on what is a priority. I'm a gadget fiend and no doubt I've probably gone a bit OTT!

Here's a pic of my handlebar:

IMG_1538.jpg

L to R:

Moon XP 780 front light
Garmin VIRB actioncam
Garmin Edge 810 GPS cycle computer
CateyeStrada Slim Universal cycle Computer
Samsung Galaxy S5 in a Topeak Smartphone 5" Drybag
Moon XP 780 front light

You're probably wondering why I effectively have 3 cycle computers! The Garmin I use for actual navigation, the Cateye is just for the odometer (I can't see very well at night) and the Samsung Galaxy S5 running Topeak Panobike for speed / cadence / duration. I dislike have to switch between screens on the Garmin. The phone does kind of stick out but I tend to mainly use it at night time.

Anyway please post a pic of your handlebar!
Ridiculous amount of handlebar hardwear! On the plus side........yours, is probably the only bike on the road that can be seen from the international space station during the hours of darkness!

2clepto

I'm beginner to cycling and I'm always interested in what people have on their handlebars as people have differing views on what is a priority. I'm a gadget fiend and no doubt I've probably gone a bit OTT!

Here's a pic of my handlebar:

IMG_1538.jpg

lol, thats truly mint. i burst out laughing when the photo came in at the las vegas kind sexiness. crashing would cost alot potentially. or do you compensate with your riding style? bumping up kerbs etc? ill do a photo of mine now, ive got one light, lol.

2clepto

one skimpy light, one bell, bar tape double wrapped, 2 handy elastic bands,

20160122_001736.jpg

thought id introduce a profile. i have the bars raised upwards as it reduces neck tension on long rides, and i find it excellent to control in the city, which is where i mostly ride. i also dont like being hunched right forward.

20160122_001818.jpg

This is by far the best post in the thread. Makes me laugh again to repost it.
Shucks. :shy:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I'll not lie - a bit of sick came up when I realised. ^_^

Lovely clean bars though on the road bike, so you are forgiven.
A guy tried to use co2 the other day on a ride and gave himself a massive blister where the really cold canister touched his finger! So I'll not be using one of them!

Top Bottom