Post major accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's to totallyfixed being totallyfixed. Enjoy your first ride out.

So sorry to read about this and am obviously v pleased to see you are well on the way to recovery. The last time I saw you was in June on LonJoG as you guided us all up and down some ups and downs on your manor.

I look forward to reading that you are back on your bike and all is back to normal very soon.

Mice

Thank you all. We didn't want to impose on anybody especially as we knew others were not going through an easy time either like our friend Colin, and yes Colin we will see you next year if not before. Potsy - the pink bike is still with us, never a good idea taking fixed to Cornwall, our touring bikes and dr_pinks road bike are gone though, my touring bike had done over 100,000 miles so a lot of memories wrapped up therin. TMN, you are welcome anytime,and you exaggerate you did it easily.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Welcome back to the forum. Glad that you and dr_pink are recovering, albeit slowly, and sorry I wasn't able to offer practical assistance such as shopping/housework/etc due to some pre-arranged hill-dodging in France.

<mischievous> Does this mean that User13710, AngelDiva and I can look forward to seeing some flat parts of Rutland?</mischievous>

All the best, and hope to see you both soon and in good shape.

Welcome back to the forum. Glad that you and dr_pink are recovering, albeit slowly, and sorry I wasn't able to offer practical assistance such as shopping/housework/etc due to some pre-arranged hill-dodging in France.

<mischievous> Does this mean that User13710, AngelDiva and I can look forward to seeing some flat parts of Rutland?</mischievous>

All the best, and hope to see you both soon and in good shape.

Many thanks for the postcard from France, it actually cheered us up at the time. Going through hell with the insurance company at the moment with regard to the bikes,they want to choose the replacements for us on a like for like basis, don't these bloody people understand that bikes are like a second skin to some of us and choosing one aint easy. Just more stress, changing my name from TF to totally pi55ed off.

Top Bottom