Post major accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As I write this I have on the desk in front of me 4 different kinds of pain killers and I refuse to take them for as long as I can so I know how bad the pain is :rofl: and you know what the funniest thing is? My doctor has never read that book "Men are from Mars, Women.....
Ha ha!

Some of my family were up on Saturday and my niece was asking me how bad my illness got before I finally gave in and saw my GP. I demonstrated by adopting the foetal position and making frenzied gasping noises once a second. She looked rather shocked and asked how long that had gone on for ...

"Er, two days and two nights!" :whistle: :blush:

(Don't try this at home, folks! :thumbsup:)

D

Deleted member 1258

I suppose you could say better than expected, but being closely related to neanderthal man has it's drawbacks, all I want to do is ride again and get fit so that is what I am doing. Unfortunately only having a tiny brain means that post ride I am hurting because of the ride, so the next day I get on the bike to make myself feel better and so the circle continues.......As I write this I have on the desk in front of me 4 different kinds of pain killers and I refuse to take them for as long as I can so I know how bad the pain is :rofl: and you know what the funniest thing is? My doctor has never read that book "Men are from Mars, Women.....

I've read the book, and I know about the pain thing, I was down the local pharmacy tonight, I handed in a bag of assorted unused/part used boxes of medicine, left overs from when I was ill and in hospital last spring, I hate taking medicine of any sort, it always feels like I've failed in some way, it annoys me that I have to take tablets every day now I'm more mature.

D

Deleted member 1258

Ha ha!

Some of my family were up on Saturday and my niece was asking me how bad my illness got before I finally gave in and saw my GP. I demonstrated by adopting the foetal position and making frenzied gasping noises once a second. She looked rather shocked and asked how long that had gone on for ...

"Er, two days and two nights!" :whistle: :blush:

(Don't try this at home, folks! :thumbsup:)

Its happened in the past that my Mrs has phoned the doctor because I just wanted to sit an illness out and wouldn't phone him myself.

Top Bottom