Post major accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Like others I hadn't heard about this, best wishes to both of you for a speedy recovery. I'll keep an eye out for the ride, I thoroughly enjoyed the last one.

Yikes, I'm just glad you are able to post about it TF. Keep us posted on the Rutland ride, I'm in this part of the world now.

Yikes, I'm just glad you are able to post about it TF. Keep us posted on the Rutland ride, I'm in this part of the world now.
Brilliant, you must come over so I can show you some fantastic cycling country.
Gawd, that must have been awful! Glad to hear you're on the mend. May the underpants of insurance company CEO's be infested with ants.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you
I hope you are all recovering what can only be a horrific incident.

Don`worry you will soom be TotallyFixed. :thumbsup:

Steve
Hi Steve, started with the first turn of a pedal on Saturday so I'm only very partially fixed :sad:

Hesitating about dates for a forum ride in November because of other commitments plus I can't get hold of one of the riders but will post in informal rides as soon as I know. Meanwhile if anyone wants to come out for a ride [it will be slow] whenever please give me a shout, it will give me more motivation plus I find it difficult to look behind me at the moment so a riding companion would be really useful.

Big boy

Get well soon, keep us posted on your progress..

Crankarm

Guru
Back in August on the way back from holiday we were hit by another car in a head on collision with a combined speed estimated at over 100mph, hence why I/we haven't been active on the forum recently. We lost our car, caravan and 3 of the 4 bikes we were carrying, physically we got off lightly although nearly 7 weeks on and I still haven't been able to ride yet, hopefully soon.
This is in the way of a big thank you to all those who sent kind messages through another of our friends on the forum. As an added incentive to get riding again one or the other of us plans to to a slow [if it's me it will have to be :blush:] ride in early November which I will post up within the next few days under the Rutland banner. Thanks again, there are some good people on here.

Sorry to read of your misfortune. Good though the caravan got totalled. Can't abide them.

Good luck gettting back to cycling.

I suppose you could say better than expected, but being closely related to neanderthal man has it's drawbacks, all I want to do is ride again and get fit so that is what I am doing. Unfortunately only having a tiny brain means that post ride I am hurting because of the ride, so the next day I get on the bike to make myself feel better and so the circle continues.......As I write this I have on the desk in front of me 4 different kinds of pain killers and I refuse to take them for as long as I can so I know how bad the pain is :rofl: and you know what the funniest thing is? My doctor has never read that book "Men are from Mars, Women.....

Top Bottom