Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
IMG-20130813-00083.jpg

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Oh I say sir. That looks a proper job. Black and red saddle and she would be perfect.

VamP

Banned
That would be another possible reason for the deep rims... ^_^

And the road tyres :smile:

You do see a lot of deep rims even at Sunday League level, but it's definitely in the very marginal category.

OP
OP
jdtate101

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Some nice bikes on display here....and since I started the thread I've come to a choice on my next CX bike.....replacing my CAADX with.......Another CAADX:

cannondale-caadx-ultegra-disc.jpg

If I can find one that is....they seem to be a bit like gold dust. Only things I would change would be the crank (had bad experiences with FSA cranks before-reuse my shimano CX50), saddle (re-use my Fizik) and tyres (Probably some Mich Mud 2's).

VamP

Banned
Some nice bikes on display here....and since I started the thread I've come to a choice on my next CX bike.....replacing my CAADX with.......Another CAADX:

cannondale-caadx-ultegra-disc.jpg

If I can find one that is....they seem to be a bit like gold dust. Only things I would change would be the crank (had bad experiences with FSA cranks before-reuse my shimano CX50), saddle (re-use my Fizik) and tyres (Probably some Mich Mud 2's).

Two bikes! For the pro look you need two bikes! And a pit bitch! With a jet wash!

OP
OP
jdtate101

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I suspect my current bike will be in the trash after next March, as I'm doing the Paris-Roubaix challenge on it, and it will probably be fairly destroyed. It's a 2011 model and has seen better days.

ayceejay

Guru
As you may know from my previous entry I come at this from the business end 'form ever follows function' so the Ritchey Swiss Cross has the simplicity of a paper clip, have a look
t448_ba7c245daabff23bccfe4316178c48a9.jpg

Top Bottom