Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
I can't believe I've left it this long to post this one. As ridden by Darren Barclay to victory in London League last season. Very striking in the flesh.

cx1_side.jpg

Howard

Nice...looks like a dirty disco frame.

I've just kicked off a custom 853 cross frame. I am excite. It was that or the new Ridley. Being able to use a Wound-up team disc fork I've had kicking around for ages pushed me to the custom route.

VamP

Banned
Nice...looks like a dirty disco frame.

I've just kicked off a custom 853 cross frame. I am excite. It was that or the new Ridley. Being able to use a Wound-up team disc fork I've had kicking around for ages pushed me to the custom route.

Good spot! Not the Dirty Disco, the newer one they have, XLS. Very similar. Maybe it comes out the same mold and then they apply a little blowtorch behind the headtube :smile:

Howard

Good spot! Not the Dirty Disco, the newer one they have, XLS. Very similar. Maybe it comes out the same mold and then they apply a little blowtorch behind the headtube :smile:

This is what put me off new Ridley X-Fire: they are all just popping out of the same Chinese/Taiwanese factories and getting a lick of paint in Belgium/UK/wherever. For which £1200 seems a bit much. </modernlifeproblems>

VamP

Banned
This is what put me off new Ridley X-Fire: they are all just popping out of the same Chinese/Taiwanese factories and getting a lick of paint in Belgium/UK/wherever. For which £1200 seems a bit much. </modernlifeproblems>

Speaking of Taiwanese frames, did you see Winstanleys have the Kinesis Csix2 frame at half price? Absolute bargain if you can get your size.

VamP

Banned

Sounds awesome. A buddy races an 853 custom. Cantis. That thing is as light as my Kinesis. And he's fast.

Howard

Speaking of Taiwanese frames, did you see Winstanleys have the Kinesis Csix2 frame at half price? Absolute bargain if you can get your size.

So nice! But I can't do cantis - I'm committed to this disc brake thing.

Top Bottom