Pro red light jumpers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Why are you telling us? :laugh:

Noodley

I'll leave this thread to those that care about such minor matters...maybe invite a few Commuters in?

OP
OP
S

SportMonkey

I'll leave this thread to those that care about such minor matters...maybe invite a few Commuters in?
Yet you care enough to post. If you had truly found this thread ignorable, you would have done just that. Instead you've been rude, dismissive and condescending. If a pro cyclist committing a crime is something you deem not worthy of note it says a lot about you. Cycling has a bad enough image when it comes to respect, especially that of rules as it is.

Noodley

You should have named them. Or told us you had seen Lance red light jumping.

tigger

Über Member
I can't work out which is the more mental. Jumping lights on that junction or pro riders wasting their time in central Manchester in the first place.

Must have been a couple of wannabellends surely?

Edit: crossed posts

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I think we get the point....as we have done thousands of times before. Yes it is wrong to jump red lights. I personally do not do it. You have no idea who they were so we cannot name and shame them.

I think that is about the end of this topic, don`t you?

OP
OP
S

SportMonkey

I think we get the point....as we have done thousands of times before. Yes it is wrong to jump red lights. I personally do not do it. You have no idea who they were so we cannot name and shame them.

I think that is about the end of this topic, don`t you?

Your opinion is we cannot discuss a pro doing this, don't be a condescending twit.

The other point, as tigger noted was the junction it was done on.

Top Bottom