Pushy Bristol BMW driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
So the police conveniently leave off the dangerous driving, driving without due care and a lack of seatbelt. Typical. Not to mention the car is untaxed.
The bit on Twitter I saw said that they weren't going to say much during their investigation. I'd wait to see what happens in the end, first thing is to find him.... Hopefully it won't take long for someone to identify him.
Edit: hopefully it won't take long as it's the short of area where people know each other....

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
So the police conveniently leave off the dangerous driving, driving without due care and a lack of seatbelt. Typical. Not to mention the car is untaxed.

You would not expect them to list all the offences that he can be charged with. They don't need to say anything more than what they have said.

I am not a big fan of cameras on bikes but it is nice to see one being used for what it was intended. Hopefully, by the publicity of this clip, it will send a message out to other motorists that they could be being filmed.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You would not expect them to list all the offences that he can be charged with. They don't need to say anything more than what they have said.

I am not a big fan of cameras on bikes but it is nice to see one being used for what it was intended. Hopefully, by the publicity of this clip, it will send a message out to other motorists that they could be being filmed.

If they did go with a huge list of possible charges it would be even better publicity.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If they did go with a huge list of possible charges it would be even better publicity.

"Possible" charges sounds like a fishing expedition.

They need to speak to him to him to see what charges exist.

I arrested a shop demonstrator for giving away used demonstration sponges in a high street store. What A mean sod I am.

I rear rearrested him later in the day for 2 murders on the South coast.

Who knows what else they can charge the driver with but only after they have had a chat,

Milkfloat

An Peanut
"Possible" charges sounds like a fishing expedition.

They need to speak to him to him to see what charges exist.

I arrested a shop demonstrator for giving away used demonstration sponges in a high street store. What A mean sod I am.

I rear rearrested him later in the day for 2 murders on the South coast.

Who knows what else they can charge the driver with but only after they have had a chat,

I understand all that - but the one thing the video does not show is common assault, so why quote that?

Top Bottom