Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gillstay

Über Member
Why, when the Cockerel's call is so loud in the hen coop, are the hens not deaf ?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought this book today in a charity shop. It's a bit hard to see but It's about King George the 5th's 25 years on the throne (he died the following year by the way). Anyway, what I want to know is why when I take pictures on my phone do some, pictures turn out sideways or upside down?🤔

1639437756675.png

1639437812057.png

1639437865265.png

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If the plural of mouse is mice, why is the plural of computer mouse mouses? 🤔

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've bought a Christmas Hyacinth plant. With there hardly being any 'power' in the sun/daylight this time of year, will it grow as quickly in a north facing window as it would in a south facing one? 🤔

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My phone started doing this, no idea!
It only does it when I'm taking pics of photos. Notice the pic' of the book cover isn't upside down or on its side. If I take a pic' of an old family photo it has I'd say a 60/40 chance of not being the right way up. I've even photoed photos upside down trying to confuse the camera, but even then they don't come out the right way up. They're still upside down. 🤔

It only does it when I'm taking pics of photos. Notice the pic' of the book cover isn't upside down or on its side. If I take a pic' of an old family photo it has I'd say a 60/40 chance of not being the right way up. I've even photoed photos upside down trying to confuse the camera, but even then they don't come out the right way up. They're still upside down. 🤔

I know whats going on, it only does it with mine when trying to take pictures of objects, we actually think we are holding the phone level but we must be holding it with the bottom of phone slightly tipped up making the phone think its upside down and turning the picture the right way up which is actually the wrong way up.

Top Bottom