Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I know whats going on, it only does with mine when trying to take pictures of objects, we are actually think we are holding the phone level but we must be holding it with the bottom of phone slightly tipped up making the phone think its upside down and turning the picture the right way up which is actually the wrong way up.
So if you stand directly over the photo you want to take a pic' of with the phone as horizontal as possible the pic' will turn out the right way up?🤔

So if you stand directly over the photo you want to take a pic' of with the phone as horizontal as possible the pic' will turn out the right way up?🤔

Better still, rest the photo against a laptop screen or monitor screen and take a pic that way

Tenkaykev

Guru
Why is it that when you are sent an email asking for your help in answering a question about a product that you've purchased, posed by a potential customer, scummy websites ( Evans Cycles ), won't let you submit your answer unless you disable Ad Blockers in your browser so they can serve ad's to you.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just watching this about 'electric cars'. Serious question. Do they have 12 volt batteries like they do in petrol and diesel cars to fire them up and work the radio?🤔

Gillstay

Über Member
I've bought a Christmas Hyacinth plant. With there hardly being any 'power' in the sun/daylight this time of year, will it grow as quickly in a north facing window as it would in a south facing one? 🤔
No. If you took a light meter to each window you would fine a big difference and that matters to plants.

presta

Guru
Just watching this about 'electric cars'. Serious question. Do they have 12 volt batteries like they do in petrol and diesel cars to fire them up and work the radio?🤔

Electric car batteries are several hundred volts (up to 800). What do you mean 'fire them up', they don't have any need for starter motors. The power supply for ancillaries like radios can run off the main battery, there's no need for a separate one.

What are the accepted spellings of the abbreviated words: 'usual' (as in the short/casual version of 'as per us[ual]'?) and 'casual' (as in 'Cor blimey guv'nor 'ave you seen Trevor, he's looking well cas[ual] with 'is Armarny man bag)

It's not a 'sh', more like a very soft 'j'. As per yewj? As per uge?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
So when the Star Ship Enterprise jumps to warp ie 0 to a billion mph in a split second, why arent the crew all squished to jam?

Because they aren’t travelling that fast. They are warping space , so for them it’s like they are doing 30 mph. But for the relativistic observer they appear to be exceeding the speed of light.

Top Bottom