Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
But not the one that drew my original response, the one which actually made that comment.

But your original response was to my post where I was endorsing the post I had responded to which stated early part of the Beatles career. As the poster had already made it clear he was talking about their early days there was no reason for me to include those words in my post.

Alex321

Veteran
But your original response was to my post where I was endorsing the post I had responded to which stated early part of the Beatles career. As the poster had already made it clear he was talking about their early days there was no reason for me to include those words in my post.

Fair enough. I missed that.

Should have looked more closely at what you were responding to.

Red17

Veteran
Should maltesers be eaten individually or in 2's or 3's?

Also should you suck them so that they implode or just crunch?.

Only half a box left and I'm struggling to decide on this one

postman

Legendary Member
Individually.
Suck and enjoy.
5's at least.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a jar of decaf' coffee by mistake the other week. I thought there was something odd about the jar's label. Then after a week or so of drinking it I saw the hard to see Decaf sign on the label. It's not that bad and I wouldn't say I miss the caffeine affect. My question is with it not having caffeine in can I for example have three spoonfuls of the stuff in one brew?🤔 Not that I would, but I've just had two spoonfuls in a brew. I like my coffee strong. I can't hack weak, watery, milky coffee!! :stop:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Individually.
Suck and enjoy.

1704046475847.jpeg

Top Bottom