Raleigh bikes. BBC4 Wed 21:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
Raleigh Bikes on BBC4 Wed 15th March at 21:00.

Essential viewing for the old and young British cyclist.

"Born in the back streets of Nottingham in 1888, Raleigh grew to become the biggest bicycle manufacturer in the world. For over a century, the company was known for its simple and practical bikes, built to last a lifetime. For generations, its designs were thought second to none, enjoyed by adults and children alike.

Now, with wonderful personal testimony and rare and previously unseen archive film, this documentary tells the extraordinary tale of the ups and downs of Raleigh bikes - a beautifully illustrated story full of remarkable characters, epic adventures and memorable bikes."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08j8mvl

johnnyb47

Guru
Cheers buddy for the heads up on this. I've just set it to record :-)

woodbutcher

Veteran
Raleigh Bikes on BBC4 Wed 15th March at 21:00.

Essential viewing for the old and young British cyclist.

"Born in the back streets of Nottingham in 1888, Raleigh grew to become the biggest bicycle manufacturer in the world. For over a century, the company was known for its simple and practical bikes, built to last a lifetime. For generations, its designs were thought second to none, enjoyed by adults and children alike.

Now, with wonderful personal testimony and rare and previously unseen archive film, this documentary tells the extraordinary tale of the ups and downs of Raleigh bikes - a beautifully illustrated story full of remarkable characters, epic adventures and memorable bikes."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08j8mvl
Thanks for the link.....l can get UK television here in France so its a definite for tonight !

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Excellent, I know what I am riding on the school run tomorrow....

vitesse1024x710_zps16c859c3-jpg.253126.jpg

Top Bottom