Raleigh M TRAX 2000 Collected today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Is it a Titanium model ?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Glued Ti if I remember rightly. Probably had light use if it hasn't already fallen to bits. I'd avoid personally.

Threevok

Glued Ti if I remember rightly. Probably had light use if it hasn't already fallen to bits. I'd avoid personally.

My worries exactly.

My Dad had a 1995 Cromoly frame one which got pinched from the back yard (over a 10 ft wall !!!) Suprisingly the police recovered it a few months later in a raid on a flat near us. It was unused and still in good nick, but the decals had been removed.

I rode it for a short time, when I started commuting on a bike, but it was too much of a bone shaker on the (then) unsurfaced route

dan_bo

My worries exactly.

My Dad had a 1995 Cromoly frame one which got pinched from the back yard (over a 10 ft wall !!!) Suprisingly the police recovered it a few months later in a raid on a flat near us. It was unused and still in good nick, but the decals had been removed.

I rode it for a short time, when I started commuting on a bike, but it was too much of a bone shaker on the (then) unsurfaced route

Good bike if you're light; Won't last long otherwise.

Threevok

RS Forks ??????

Do you have a pic

Trouble is - Raleigh called just about every "mountain bike" they made M-TRAX.

Here's one that was like the one I had (my Dad's orginally) in colour although it was steel not a titanium like this.

20151224_121239-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Asked the question about titanium but no answer as yet I can see that it is 26speed and has rock-shok forks if that helps .
oops 24 speed!
RS Forks ??????

Do you have a pic

Trouble is - Raleigh called just about every "mountain bike" they made M-TRAX.

Here's one that was like the one I had (my Dad's orginally) in colour although it was steel not a titanium like this.

View attachment 362834
ok this the bike

Attachments

• 19029671_1907977502561456_2472605705291683248_n.jpg
    19029671_1907977502561456_2472605705291683248_n.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 141

Threevok

Is that a full size bike ? It's looks like a 24 inch wheel from the pic (or is that what you are after?)

It's a much later model that I suspected - what are they asking for it ?

Just to add to that - it looks like an m-trax 200 with RS Indy S Forks

Last edited:
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Is that a full size bike ? It's looks like a 24 inch wheel from the pic (or is that what you are after?)

It's a much later model that I suspected - what are they asking for it ?
it is 191/2" from centre of crank to top of seatpost and he is asking £100

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
it is 191/2" from centre of crank to top of seatpost and he is asking £100
A bit more info about me ....l am into 1980s Italian steel road bikes Moser , Faggin and the like. l know ddly-squat about mountain bikes but l live in an area of france which is covered in forest and mountain trails so l thought "why not":smile:

dan_bo

I'd have it for that price. Go for it and enjoy. Check the tyres aren't all perished before you start battering it.

Top Bottom