raleigh twenty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swifty

Über Member
Just bought a vindec badged as a royal enfield 1974 excellent condition seems to be well made cleaned up dead easy twist grip 3 speed works really well anybody had one of these?

Swifty

Über Member
Some pics of the royal enfield badged vindec
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Nice, thanks for posting the photos. I think there is one of those in the charity shop up the road , I'll have to check it out.

Swifty

Über Member
Very nice , its good to see the original chaingaurd isnt bashed about as so many are. What are your plans for it
Will probably put some new decals on it ride it for a while then sell it would love a real enfield revelation

Oh well ,@CarlP ,@GarryG ,@Fab Foodie ,I finally got round to doing something with the raleigh twenty i bought in back end of october last year,
( no point in rushing is there) ,
i cut an old pair of mountain bike handlebars in half to make part of the stem, decided on butterfly bars, rummaged about for brake levers ,brookes saddle, found a new three speed shifter, i just need to change the white gear cagle for a black one and its ready for the off , here it is......
side on.jpg

Attachments

• rear side.jpg
    rear side.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 742
  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 116
  • rear bag.jpg
    rear bag.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 116
  • bike front.jpg
    bike front.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 120

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
We really do need to have an old small wheeled shopping bike convention. One of my clubmates has just done a peachy restoration on a Peugeot shopper.
Having said that .... the BSA is rubbish to ride compared to the Brompton!
.... but I love it just the same .....

GarryG

Still have half of it, thinking of getting another. Been busy recently with work, and have had to search for a replacement car, finally found one today, so not been on much.

I'd be up for it if I can find another, at least I have a load of spares.

Top Bottom