Rant of the Day..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
I was looking on ebay for a Brooks saddle which there must of been about 40 odd all second hand a different prices.. But none had put the size of the saddle down so it seems I must contact every seller listed and ask the size of the saddle.

Well that's pants to me.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
No offence like, but as rants go that’s a pretty poor attempt. Could do better.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I was looking on ebay for a Brooks saddle which there must of been about 40 odd all second hand a different prices.. But none had put the size of the saddle down so it seems I must contact every seller listed and ask the size of the saddle.

Well that's pants to me.
I thought the model number/name determined the size by which presumably you mean length / width?

https://www.condorcycles.com/collections/saddles/

Eg a B17 imperial or standard is 170cm while the narrow is 155. So you’ll need to do some research as to which size and thus model

The Cambium C13 might come in different options so those you’d need to contact

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
I thought the model number determined the size by which presumably you mean length / width?

https://www.condorcycles.com/collections/saddles/

Eg a B17 imperial or standard is 170cm while the narrow is 155. So you’ll need to do some research as to which size and thus model

The Cambium C13 might come in different options so those you’d need to contact

There are several on wiggles site that don't give any size at all say its a one size only. but what size?. :smile:

U

User6179

I never understood folk selling stuff on ebay who don't put the size of items in the title of the product they are selling, rugs/carpets are the worst, wait while I go through 50000 listings to find the right size :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a poor rant i think the thread title needs changing to mild annoyance of the day:okay:

Top Bottom