Rant of the Day..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Except the designs are different? You don’t buy a saddle purely on size otherwise why buy a Brooks and not just a cheapie from Halfords

Oh yes I know the designs all differ but you can see in a photo if it would suit or its your style. :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Oh yes I know the designs all differ but you can see in a photo if it would suit or its your style. :smile:
But not all Brooks styles would be a suitable width. What if the ones you like aren’t the size you are looking for?

Isn't it the case that Brooks saddles only work for one person and that a second hand one, already "broken in" as it were, would be immensely uncomfortable for any posterior other than the one involved in the breaking in process?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That was a porky I was in my garage by 9am tinkering with my bikes.. lol

That's ok i am just jealous now

wonderdog

No offence like, but as rants go that’s a pretty poor attempt. Could do better.
Could do better ... I found some of my school reports from 50 years ago and "could do better" seemed to crop up in the comments section from the principal with monotonous regularity. As did "needs to pay greater attention". I like Boon's approach to developing a better rant as the day progresses/it all gets too much.

Top Bottom