Replacing my folder(s) thoughts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FAB! You’re going to love it.

It's taking some getting used to. It'll need new handlebars (Edit: handlebar grips) for one, but it was nice to sit in the "comfortable" seats on the train and take the bike with me. I also managed to fold and unfold it without making too much of a fool of myself on the train.

Right now it's in my apartment as above. I keep looking at it thinking "where on earth did that part go?"

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It's taking some getting used to. It'll need new handlebars for one, but it was nice to sit in the "comfortable" seats on the train and take the bike with me. I also managed to fold and unfold it without making too much of a fool of myself on the train.

Right now it's in my apartment as above. I keep looking at it thinking "where on earth did that part go?"

It does take some getting used to, I still cock it up after a year and over a thousand miles. I love the eccentricity of it, and it’s fun ride. I just went for a 15 minute blat on mine , just cos I wanted to.

IMG_3263.jpeg

Just outside Bratislava.

12boy

Guru
As time goes by and you are infected with the "tinkering with my Brompton disease" and stuff wears out you may consider some Ergon grips, conti or marathon racer tires and even some SPD pedals. My hands are arthritic and even the Ergons can be unpleasant after 10 miles so I have some regular barends as well.

Nibor

Bewildered
As time goes by and you are infected with the "tinkering with my Brompton disease" and stuff wears out you may consider some Ergon grips, conti or marathon racer tires and even some SPD pedals. My hands are arthritic and even the Ergons can be unpleasant after 10 miles so I have some regular barends as well.

Mine came with Marathon racers as standard

Top Bottom