Ride your bike for at least 30 minutes at least three times a week, every week, for a year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Week 3
Ride 1 - Burnley, Shore, Todmorden, Rochdale Canal, Hollingworth Lake, east of Oldham, Ahston Under Lyne, Dukinfield.
Ride 2 - Roughlee, Blacko, Clarion House, Barley, Roughlee
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG

Pics from W3R1

Last edited:

Gibbo9

Veteran
Week 3
Ride 1 - Burnley, Shore, Todmorden, Rochdale Canal, Hollingworth Lake, east of Oldham, Ahston Under Lyne, Dukinfield.
Ride 2 - Roughlee, Blacko, Clarion House, Barley, Roughlee
View attachment 627103 View attachment 627102
Pics from W3R1

Very nice looking bike that. I am looking into converting my turbo trainer bike (kuota kobalt) into something maybe similar. Not really sure where to start but fortunately I have a very helpful LBS giving me advice.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Sunny weather - if somewhat crisp, so I have added a 4th at about an hour long & 1,300+ feet of ascent
Brierfield - Haggate - Cockden Bridge - Nelson - Barrowford - Wheatley Lane
Pic is the River Don at Cockden Br
DSC_0319.JPG

bluenotebob

Veteran
Week 3 - Ride 2 - Thurs 20 Jan 2 hrs 31m/41.31km A loop out to Ménéac, past la Riaye, and then home via Brignac and Evriguet. That takes me to just over 500km for the year - the earliest I've achieved it (previous best was 25 Jan, in 2020) - pleasing but fairly meaningless .. who knows what February will be like...

The chapelle at la Riaye

Gibbo9

Veteran
Week 3

Ride 1 - Jan 20, as predicted the rain has arrived in Taipei preventing any riding. Fortunately I have had to head south for work and am staying in Taichung where it is always sunny. Managed to get out for 55 mins yesterday, riding through the city is awful due to all the traffic lights but it had to be done. Decided to stay for the weekend just to further avoid the rain in Taipei and get the other 2 rides done.

Top Bottom