Ride your bike for at least 30 minutes at least three times a week, every week, for a year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bluenotebob

Veteran
Week 3 - Ride 3 - Fri 21 Jan 2 hrs 9m/34.58km ... a similar ride to yesterday - same conditions: dry but very cold with a NE wind .. so why not do the same ride? .. out to Ménéac again but home directly from Brignac - feeling cold and hungry, I let the wind carry me home. Just scoffed a large sandwich and I've lit a big fire - and I'm slowly regaining contact with my feet and hands

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Week 3 - Ride 3 - Fri 21 Jan 2 hrs 9m/34.58km ... a similar ride to yesterday - same conditions: dry but very cold with a NE wind .. so why not do the same ride? .. out to Ménéac again but home directly from Brignac - feeling cold and hungry, I let the wind carry me home. Just scoffed a large sandwich and I've lit a big fire - and I'm slowly regaining contact with my feet and hands

Bitterly cold here today as well. Mostly down to the wind.

Gibbo9

Veteran
Sadly back to Taipei on Friday due to work. I honestly thought I would be failing this challenge at week 3 but...

Week 3

Ride 2 Sat 22 Jan, a 41 minute effort down by the river, very wet out so very slow indeed.

Ride 3 Sun 23 Jan, still very wet out so I ventured into the basement and brought the mountain bike out of retirement. A solid 31 min 02 sec effort around town. It's in the rules :laugh:

Hopefully this rain will go and I can get back to normal next week.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Week 4 Ride 1 - Goat Lane, Stainforth, Langcliffe, Settle, Rathmell, Wigglesworth, Forest Becks
220123 5 1439 (2).JPG

A rather odd assemblage of stones SW of Settle

220123 8 1452 Church of the Holy Trinity , Rathmell.JPG

Rathmell Church

220123 20 1527.JPG

Forest Becks bridge

bluenotebob

Veteran
Weeks 1 to 3 completed

Week 4

Ride 1 - Mon 24 Jan
- 2 hrs 1 min/33.06km - sunny for a change but still cold (particularly under the trees). A loop out through Brignac, la Corbinais and Evriguet

Looking back down the road from Brignac to Evriguet

figbat

Slippery scientist
W4R1 - 24 Jan - 1:07
Quickie after work - 0°C all the way round but didn’t feel it; had a great ride over mixed road and gravel type terrain, posted an encouraging PR up a bête noir climb.

yello

I'm going to join in the spirit of this thread by doing the 30 minutes, 3 times a week on my home trainer. I shan't post because, well, the photos won't be very interesting!

Fact is, I need to do some form of rehabilitation and it's an impossibility to keep my heart rate down cycling the roads around here. But rest assured that I shall be thinking of picturesque vistas as I pedal steadily to no destination!

Top Bottom