RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2014!!!) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philinmerthyr

Über Member
Whats actually involved in registration, do you just turn up with your confirmation slip or is ID an other stuff needed
You get sent a registration document. You need to turn up with photo id

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Ive booked the Premier Inn at Docklands , its right next to the ExCel where you register , looking at a map it doesn't look to far from the start.

There seems to be plenty of rooms there

I stayed at the Novotel in the same area. Took me 15 mins to cycle to the start. I'll upload the route I took if I can find it.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I got the commiserations magazine this morning so no Prudential riding for me. Never mind.

I only live about 7 flat miles from the start so if there's anyone on a tight budget who doesn't mind a bit (a substantial bit!) of dust and must, they're welcome to use my spare bed for free. There's a clean shower at least. And I can guide riders to the start point and to the Excel registration point.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I didn't get in on the ballot this year either, gutted. But I have secured a charity place, so I will be doing it. Hotel booked, in fact it was booked last August.

Woo22

I'm in again so looking forward to challenging last year's very sedate pace. And also not to fall off into the bushes up Leith Hill.
Hotel has been booked for months so glad I can make use of it. Watch as the room prices go sky high!

Ian at fleet

Morale low, still have not heard if I've got a place. Hell of the Ashdown next week (110kms), constant rain, looking doubtful for getting out on the bike weekend. Still at least the Kyle shows on in a minute.

2wheelsgeth

Rebuilt, but not yet better than ever
I'm in - my first sportive, and I can't wait. I'll be riding for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I didn't get a place. It was so brilliant last year, so I'm pondering whether to get a charity place.

Top Bottom