Ridley Noah - Is it wrong to buy a bike in team colours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The only colour for a bike is blue.
Only if you can't get red and black.^_^

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru

Attachments

• 20210820_162459.jpg
    20210820_162459.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 5

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Sort of on topic. Ish

Adam Blythe is heartily unimpressed by a CW article that classes wearing "Team kit (unless you are on the team)" and "Leaders' jerseys" alongside a load of other made up nonsense as "Cycling kit blunders".

View: https://twitter.com/AdamBlythe89/status/1471589626829750285

A word to the wise, CW - leave the making up of silly rules to the Velominati. At least you get the sense that they may be tongue in cheek.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Nope, sorry.
Pink is the best colour for a Fergie
View attachment 622547
Just WOW! I'm sure some country lass with pink barbour wellies would love something like that.

the finish on the engine block and axles etc is amazing too.

DRM

Guru
Sort of on topic. Ish

Adam Blythe is heartily unimpressed by a CW article that classes wearing "Team kit (unless you are on the team)" and "Leaders' jerseys" alongside a load of other made up nonsense as "Cycling kit blunders".

View: https://twitter.com/AdamBlythe89/status/1471589626829750285

A word to the wise, CW - leave the making up of silly rules to the Velominati. At least you get the sense that they may be tongue in cheek.

Top tweet from the Captain

Can confirm there are long lead times for some Ridley builds, we have managed to get some (3! with 2 more next year)Fenix slic frames which we have managed to build up in 105 and Ultegra;only size a small and extra small left though.

Full builds are well in to next year:sad: with some even in to 2023.

Oh and some custom paint frame sets may be subject to a long wait also.

oldandslow

Über Member
Team colours were highly desirable on TI Raleigh team replica bikes in the 1970s. And Bianchi made celeste blue their own. I don't tend to wear team jerseys but, if you're not happy with your bike, just send it my way ^_^

Top Bottom