Road ragers should wear helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Really? Why?
Screenshots_2015-07-31-13-59-22.png

mustang1

Legendary Member
Great ending. But inkinda felt sorry for the driver. Cyclist made a lot of effort to follow.

What lesson was learned? Either takenup primary on the road, or ezpact a car to try and squeeze past.

D

Deleted member 26715

Is there anything at all that the cyclist could have done that you wouldn't criticise?

Yes he could go get anger management lesson's this all started because he wanted it to, after an innocuous pass he decided he wanted confrontation, even after the driver had tried to park up & found he was still being chased.

He didn't see the twat fall.

GC

You sure, I doubt he rode away without looking back over his shoulder

Yeah right, you expect the cyclist to return and comfort a furious driver who has already assaulted him, made threats to kill him and was chasing him down to steal his camera? (Assuming he'd been aware of the fall.)

GC
Yes, why not, he's clearly a middle aged man who took quite a fall, the bigger man would have, nothing that happened here apart from the fall wasn't inevitable, the cyclist went looking for trouble & he found it

Lonestar

Veteran
I ride down sidesteets quite a bit to avoid main roads and pull in as soon as I can (and try to stay aware of any vehicle approaching from behind) to avoid any such incidents as these.You just know people are going to attempt silly dangerous passes.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Hope the last two posters don't have children, teaching them to be quiet if they're bullied won't help them in the long run.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
he could go get anger management lesson's

I don't think it's the cyclist that needs anger management lessons.

D

Deleted member 26715

I don't think it's the cyclist that needs anger management lessons.
So you think it's normal to chase a car down 3 streets to confront the driver that really didn't do anything that bad, okay it could have been better, but from both camera angles it really wasn't that dangerous.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

He didn't chase him down, he caught up with him on the same journey, which underlines how stupid and pointless the dangerous overtake was.

Edited by Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 3829474, member: 9609"]I think that is a really big mistake - he may have now instilled in this already volatile idiot, an overwhelming rage and hatred towards all cyclists. The police need to read this bloke the riot act. He needs to know that if he comes any where near another cyclist that he is going to be in serious trouble.[/QUOTE]

Cyclists have little to do with it. His anger is just there. He needs to understand you can't behave like that in public.

Top Bottom