Road ragers should wear helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd argue he already had scant regard for them in the first place - he might think twice before performing a close overtake again - and if the police have a word regarding the assault, then he might think twice about mouthing off and making threats... he might also think the next cyclist has a camera and may even adjust his thuggish behavior accordingly.
So, looks like he already hates cyclists but might give them a bit more space in the future - I'd say the overall effect of the video and confrontation would be positive in that its made the roads a marginally safer place
...or his hatred of cyclists has increased, only next time he'll be more careful in not getting caught. You can sing and dance all day long about what might happen next time, we'll never know.

D

Deleted member 26715

6 & 2 3's

Drago

Legendary Member
So, looks like he already hates cyclists but might give them a bit more space in the future - I'd say the overall effect of the video and confrontation would be positive in that its made the roads a marginally safer place

He's just assaulted a cyclist, then fell flat on his chops and humiliated himself while chasing the same cyclist so he could assault him again. I can't see how that likely to make him better disposed towards us.

D

Deleted member 26715

Why does the video end where it does? I wonder what happened next.
Clearly the cyclist didn't go back to make sure the driver was okay which any decent person would have

winjim

Smash the cistern
I see from the YouTube comments that the cyclist has decided not to go to the police after all. :rolleyes:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Clearly the cyclist didn't go back to make sure the driver was okay which any decent person would have

Yeah right, you expect the cyclist to return and comfort a furious driver who has already assaulted him, made threats to kill him and was chasing him down to steal his camera? (Assuming he'd been aware of the fall.)

GC

Top Bottom