Road ragers should wear helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
143834037229.jpg
"You need to put your farking " ... hands out

Origamist

Legendary Member
I think it's time we stopped laughing at that belly flop onto the road...

400bhp

Guru
Yes he could go get anger management lesson's this all started because he wanted it to, after an innocuous pass he decided he wanted confrontation, even after the driver had tried to park up & found he was still being chased.

It may have appeared an innocuous pass to you, but it's always tricky to tell on camera. Indeed, if you were down the same street and a driver passed you in the same manner, you may have treated it as innocuous. That doesn't mean that it is innocuous to every other cyclist.

The cyclist thought it was an issue and I can understand why. The road is a side street and isn't wide enough for a car and a cyclist to travel safely side by side.

This would have been avoided if the car driver didn't pass the cyclist. That has to be the catalyst. Everything from then on is a consequence.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
IMO the cyclist doesn't cover himself in glory, but Mr Angry really needs talking to by the police, even if charges are not brought.
I would have serious concerns about not only the next cyclist unfortunate enough to be on the same stretch of road as that tw@t, but pretty much every other cyclist he comes across.
An unpleasant and potentially dangerous road user inflamed. Not good.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I would have serious concerns about not only the next cyclist unfortunate enough to be on the same stretch of road as that tw@t, but pretty much every other cyclist he comes across.
Well, perhaps the next cyclist he comes across will follow him home and show his wife the video

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
You sure, I doubt he rode away without looking back over his shoulder

He says so on his youtube channel, and looking at how narrow that pavement is I expect his eyes were fixed ahead for any hazard.

Yes, why not, he's clearly a middle aged man who took quite a fall

Yes, why not, it's not like he's a violent and furious man with anger management problems who has bust a gut chasing down a cyclist.

GC

50000tears

Just re watched this. Driver is such a huge danger to cyclists with his lack of understanding of the Highway Code and his obvious belief that cyclist are 2nd class road users. Really wish the cyclist would report him as it looks only a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone.

As for the idea that the cyclist should return to see if a guy is OK who just assaulted him and then tried to knock him off his bike. Insane suggestion.

I reckon Pappa Pig is the sort of ignorant slob that would be equally as angry with anyone that was limiting his use of his road, be they cyclists, car drivers or whatever, especially if they pointed out his piss poor attitude and driving instead of tugging their forelock to him.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Why should the cyclist have gone back even if he'd seen the slob fall? The slob had a passenger in the car who could have called the emergency services if necessary.

Top Bottom