Rugby League World Cup Final **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who chose that Scottish'esk strip ?

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I thought there would have been a thread already, but I cannae find one.

What a great final.

I was cheering on England.

I must admit so was I.

I have never seen such a totally low-scoring but totally absorbing game

I was gutted for them though. They should have won it.

the Kangaroos were blowing out their backsides and ready for the taking, but England just couldn't get past the first tackle of any repeat sets they had

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Smith said it was one of thee toughest games he had every played, that's pretty good praise
I loved it, wonderful game!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Great game of Rugby League from both teams, looked like a forward pass leading up to the try to me, but I think a lot of forward passes are present in the game today in both codes.
The challenge is defining what constitutes a forward pass. The Victorians/Edwardians seemed to know but physics must have changed.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The challenge is defining what constitutes a forward pass. The Victorians/Edwardians seemed to know but physics must have changed.

It's interesting that the definition of a "forward pass" seems to have changed. I presume it is to encourage more attacking play in giving the advantage to those with the ball. Bit like how the offside rule in football has been modified over time to give the attackers more opportunity

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So Australia win the RLWC again. Without looking it up i bet they beat New Zealand in the semi and England beat someone like Fiji in their semi final. It's the same every time. Australia will win it and New Zealand or England will be runners up.:tired:

Top Bottom