Rugby World Cup 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Into the final we go!!!!!:wahhey:

delb0y

Legendary Member
Wonderful performance. Even their 7 points were given to them by us!

I still maintain my criticism from the very beginning of this thread that forward passes are being ignored - except for the one in the middle of the ruck that denied us a try. Others that were far more forward and far more visible were let go.

Looking forward to this afternoon's main event now - c'mon Glos!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
There was one very clear forward pass that was missed.
but the law has changed over the years, in line with Rugby League. Flat passes and passes that go forward but leave the hand backwards are now allowed.
In truth NZ were lucky with the score line. England had 2 tries denied that could have gone the other way, especially the maul one.

Venod

Eh up
In truth NZ were lucky with the score line. England had 2 tries denied that could have gone the other way, especially the maul one.
Yes I sill don't understand that decision, although the experts seem to think it was correct, in the days before TMO it would have stood.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Yes I sill don't understand that decision, although the experts seem to think it was correct, in the days before TMO it would have stood.
It appeared to go from the hands of the player behind to the player in front but how anyone can be sure is beyond me.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
It appeared to go from the hands of the player behind to the player in front but how anyone can be sure is beyond me.

It definitely did, but I thought that as long as a maul had formed the ball could pretty much move freely around inside it? I could be totally wrong about that. I probably am.

Bit rich anyway for that to be called forward given the numerous and obvious forward passes throughout the game.

Top Bottom