Sadly loosing interest in cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They way I see it is this, and I know it's a simplistic way of looking at things but it really is simple.
We are all somebody's child, if you would be outraged by somebody doing to your child what you've just done to someone else then don't do it. Whether that is a close pass, barging into someone,walking out into the road while texting and so on.
It all boils down to what everyone wants but doesn't want to give... Respect.

Have (another) read through this 17 page thread and you will find plenty of examples of cyclo-nobbery. I know you have a severe case of tunnel vision Glenn; but you really need to take those blinkers off. There are a LOT of selfish, arrogant, self righteous tw*ts on bikes and on this very forum; just like there are in every walk of life.

So, we're narrowing it down. Now you are claiming that there are some posts there that you disagree with, so you are claiming that the posts you mean, which you can't name, represent the cycling community? Which ones, and why do you think they represent anyone else other than the poster? What are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandane

Legendary Member
So, we're narrowing it down. Now you are claiming that there are some posts there that you disagree with, so you are claiming that the posts you mean, which you can't name, represent the cycling community? Which ones, and why do you think they represent anyone else other than the poster? What are you talking about?
I CAN name, but I'm not going to. If you think I have either the time or inclination to go back through 17 pages and present you with what you are asking for, then you can think again. If you are so inclined, go through it yourself - and if you can't see examples of what I am talking about then you are part of the problem. IMHO of course.

Tin Pot

Guru
"Sadly loosing interest in cycling"

Loosing
- to set free or release
- fire (a bullet or arrow)

Setting free one's interest in cycling should not really be a sad event. Surely it should be celebrated? A joyous freedom to explore the cycling realms of possibility! Sounds cool.

Unless the OP meant 'losing' of course, but that would be silly, eh?

Top Bottom