sausages and mash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
spesh said:
Chorizo?

Now we're talking... ;)
I have some in the fridge. I don't need it, but I'm going to have it :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
I have some in the fridge. I don't need it, but I'm going to have it ;)

I got about 3 and a half foot of cured sausages for a tenner from the continental market at Christmas. She said they'd last 6 months in the fridge. Bloody liar!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Billy Bear, anyone?
ScSkye_BillyBearSausage2.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
So, not the liver then. What an offal mistake to make.
I think you'll find that Urea (the major Nitrogen containing fraction of urine) and Uric acid, (minor component of urine) are both ammonia absorbing by-products of protein catabolism....which occurs in the LIVER. The kidneys in this case merely do some complex filtering.
Urea is also excreted in sweat and uric acid in faeces.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Liver is still therefore the ultimate mash companion.

And sausages are best off with chips or some sort of rigid pastry frame.

Noodley

longers said:
WTF? It's like Blackpool rock for bearivores.

Who came up with that idea? "I know, we'll mash together all the scraped together shite from the floor we can't pass off anywhere else and market it for kids." xx(:blush:

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Who came up with that idea? "I know, we'll mash together all the scraped together shite from the floor we can't pass off anywhere else and market it for kids." xx(:sad:

The tooling costs for producing such a piece of crapola (copyright Bonj) wouldn't have been cheap. It's quite revolting :blush:. Jamie Olivers next project perhaps.

Noodley

longers said:
The tooling costs for producing such a piece of crapola (copyright Bonj) wouldn't have been cheap. It's quite revolting xx(. Jamie Olivers next project perhaps.

Funnily enough, when I first saw it I read it as "Bonj Bear" instead of "Billy Bear" :blush:

Top Bottom