Seen on the ride...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Often see deer, hare, rabbits, owls and foxes on my local rides. Saw a pair of swans the other day on a canal side, sat there with two grey sygnets. Awww.

longers

Legendary Member
I saw a Grebe with three chicks today and it's spurred me on to contact someone who I've been thinking about lately.

I also saw a kestrel being harassed by an estate of House Martins, I've seen crows and bigger birds doing it, but not House Martins.

longers

Legendary Member
Into the city today and I saw a Scout Group Brass Band playing this, a Hindu Bagpipe band and a Steel Band playing The Buzzcocks among other things.

longers

Legendary Member
Stopped to fix a puncture today, saw this Beetle/Fly while I was packing up.

23idjj7.jpg

About five mm long.

longers

Legendary Member
Mr Magoo has since told me that's a Leaf Hopper, ta!

On the ride home tonight, I saw a bedraggled chap with a very large cross over one shoulder in Stalybridge.

He looked like he was going far as he had a map in a holder over one arm but did have a wheel on the bottom of the cross to make it a bit easier for him.
If it weren't raining so hard I'd have stopped for a chat.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
longers said:
Mr Magoo has since told me that's a Leaf Hopper, ta!

On the ride home tonight, I saw a bedraggled chap with a very large cross over one shoulder in Stalybridge.

He looked like he was going far as he had a map in a holder over one arm but did have a wheel on the bottom of the cross to make it a bit easier for him.
If it weren't raining so hard I'd have stopped for a chat.

Jesus Christ.......................:sad:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Today I saw a snake crossing the road. The snake was crossing the road, It wasn't me crossing the road and happening to see a snake. I've no idea what sort of snake, all look the same to me- thin, no legs, sort of snakey.

longers

Legendary Member
I got home tonight and this was in the yard.

2iv1rbb.jpg

I'll try and find out what flavour it is from a book but if anyone knows in the meantime then it'd be much appreciated.

When the cat got too close, it did this.

15n6tko.jpg

Which made me think it's pretending to be a snake.

Top Bottom