Seen on the ride...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

it is possible that it had already been hunted. Although there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death that i could see. Either way, it had definitely not been gathered.

Grant

Sunday 26th August, on the road between Bristol and Bath (I think, but may have been after Bath, it was a bit foggy early on). Two dead badgers, probably from different incidents - either that or one was carried a very long way before being deposited back on the road.

Not a good day for the badger population. ;)

But farmers and hindu monks will probably be pleased.

Mr Phoebus

Tetedelacourse said:
it is possible that it had already been hunted. Although there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death that i could see. Either way, it had definitely not been gathered.
Deep fried robin and a can of Irn-Bru to wash it down.

Mr Phoebus

Tetedelacourse said:
Hoots mon aye we're muckle rough up here. Wait til thon electricity reaches us, we'll scunner yiz, ye sassenach.
;) A Scottish gent, joined our ride last Sunday, he talked and talked away to me, I just kept smiling and nodding. His accent was so broad, I couldn't catch half of what he was saying? :sad:

stevenb

Friday evening. Dagnall road towards Eaton Bray, Dunstable......near the bend next to Whipsnade Downs. A womans black bra..........100 yards later...matching black undies....lmao.....high speed sex it would seem by a passing car....lol

Mr Phoebus

ivancarlos said:
On sunday I saw the most lovely girl dressed in lycra. She would've graced the girls in lycra thread no mistake. Made it quite hard with that vision of loveliness in my mind :sad:.
;)

Tetedelacourse

Mr Phoebus said:

:sad:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Many years ago I was riding my motorbike at an illegal speed over the A686 Penrith to Alston road. Suddenly saw a family of stoats crossing the road in front of me looking like five pale brown dashes, Mum and Dad in front and behind, three kids in between, something like this: - - - - - I had no time to react so just aimed between two of them hoping my wheels would go through the gap. I got a fleeting glimpse of the same row of dashes in my mirror, so I hope none of them was squashed. Still feel bad about it now.

Top Bottom