Shimano or Look Pedals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
Speedplay if the rate of deterioration wasnt quick if not shimano

A lot more support given buts that my opinion

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Keo 2 blades are the best of the bunch imho..
Just look at the size of the foot platform on the looks compared to the Shimano Dura-Ace.
They just offer a more stable foot platform

410-660x440.jpg

DSC00747-600x450.jpg

Interesting, but no adjustment and the review on wiggle is terrible. Have you got these on any of your bikes?
Like the idea and the width and just about affordable.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Interesting, but no adjustment and the review on wiggle is terrible. Have you got these on any of your bikes?
Like the idea and the width and just about affordable.

Yea I have the Carbon and Titanium blades, the lack of adjustability is not an issue as they do not need adjusting. Just make certain you get the correct strength carbon spring and your good to go.

5.11-662x440.jpg

I run the red 16nm spring blade

410-660x440.jpg

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Yea I have the Carbon and Titanium blades, the lack of adjustability is not an issue as they do not need adjusting. Just make certain you get the correct strength carbon spring and your good to go.

5.11-662x440.jpg

I run the red 16nm spring blade

410-660x440.jpg

Thanks for your reply Mr H, can I ask one more thing, how do they hang? Do they need flipping with your toe or is it straight in?

What cleats do you use?, i think i might need the 9 degree as i do like to squirm about a bit.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
kEO are great though the cleats start wearing out as soon as the packaging is opened.

My next bike is having the speedplay system should I ever choose a road pedal again as the cleat is steel and very hard wearing plus super light pedals.

I wouldnt waste your money on Shimano or Look pedals

Top Bottom