Shimano or Look Pedals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
It got too close to the price of a new pair for me to carry on bidding . When you add the postage and the next bid youre looking at £67 for a second hand pair of pedals . I'm out :surrender:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Thanks for your reply Mr H, can I ask one more thing, how do they hang? Do they need flipping with your toe or is it straight in?

What cleats do you use?, i think i might need the 9 degree as i do like to squirm about a bit.

They hang slightly nose down you just pop your toe in, I don't have any issue... If you have used Look Keo's before its just more of the same.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Planet X were selling for £26 iirc

Bit steeper now
Http://www.planetx.co.uk/search-results?keywords=105+pedals

Must save up my pennies :smile:

e-rider

crappy member
I just replaced worn out keo max2 carbons with the newish keo Blade 2 pedals - however, they have been making loads of clicks, pops and other noises from day one, I'm gutted. Does anyone know how to cure this? The usual drop of oil on the stainless steel plate doesn't work with these! I'm now trying to return them for refund as they are so bad!
EDIT: the shop will not take them back because they say that Look says there is no problem if the pedals make these noises! WTF never buying Look again

Last edited:
Top Bottom