Shimano Sora shifters * speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
rich p said:
I remember looking for some for my son last year and they were as rare as rocking horse sh*t at the time and expensive but I've just seen these at CRC

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=79&ModelID=13639

It seems remarkably cheap and you can buy left or right. Do you think it means that they're dumping them and I'd be advised to buy some just in case? Mrs rich p has 2 Sora 8 speed equipped bikes.

they have been replaced by new sora so probs just trying to get rid of them

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
rich p said:
MR, the ones I've linked to say double or triple

yes but on the add to cart button says 3 speed and im sure there used to be a 2 speed shifter for sale on there ages ago, and my shifters only have 2 clicks which means a double front :blush:

your more than welcome to buy mine and see if they work on the triple but i dont think they will

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MadoneRider1991 said:
yes but on the add to cart button says 3 speed and im sure there used to be a 2 speed shifter for sale on there ages ago, and my shifters only have 2 clicks which means a double front :blush:

your more than welcome to buy mine and see if they work on the triple but i dont think they will

Fair enough.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
triple sora like wot I've got on't tourer deffo has more than two clicks. Sora is 9 speed now btw so these may be older ones.

Top Bottom